Skip to main content Skip to search

PR & Tourism Assistance


We also assist our clients who are interested to settle in Australia, New Zealand and Canada with Permanent Residency. Our expert counselors can guide you through initial to final process of being a Permanent Resident of different countries. Permanent Residency can be sought on the basis of work, family member, independent skills, and labor market and as per the need of specified workforce in the countries.

We also help our clients with Tourist Visas for United States, Australia and the UK. Please feel free to ask our counselor in this regard if you wish to travel to those countries for a specified period of time as a tourist.